The personal data you trust us are very, very, very important. For this reason we want to inform you about how we treat your personal data:
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
CuWhen visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent to help detect spam.
After the approval of your comment, the image of your profile is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Si dejas un comentario en nuestro sitio puedes elegir guardar tu nombre, dirección de correo electrónico y web en cookies. Esto es para tu comodidad, If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your data again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can check our cookies policy in: “Política de cookies”
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information that you authorize when making the purchase, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product you are requesting. You can also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why do we need your information and how do we use it?
I trust a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your order, resolve disputes or provide customer service;
- if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or a court order or in relation to a legal claim, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by the tax law; and
Embedded content from other websites
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
Information exchange and dissemination
Information about my clients is important for my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. Contract with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my store, such as shipping companies (DHL, UPS, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- In accordance with the laws. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to a legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and security of my clients or others.
We share information with others, who help us offer our orders and manage services for you; for example:
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including the information required to process or support the payment, such as the total purchase and billing information.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I can store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I consider that I transfer information about you outside the EU, I trust Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, since Google Cloud is certified by Privacy Shield.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR DATA
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights generally apply, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I have about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict the use or delete your personal information. In the absence of exceptional circumstances (such as when I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Objet. You can object to (i) the processing of part of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receive marketing messages from me after giving me your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless you have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to other rights I may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
SHOPPING ON OUR SITE
We collect information from you during the payment process in our store.
What we collect and store
While visiting our site we will track:
- The products you have seen: we will use this to, for example, show you products that you have seen recently
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs if we had them
- Shipping address: we will ask you to provide this so that we can, for example, estimate the cost of shipping before you place an order, and send you the order
You can check our cookies policy in: “Política de cookies”
When you buy us something we ask you to provide information that includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit / payment card details and optional additional information such as username and password. password.
We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Process payments and avoid fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligation we have, such as tax calculations
- Improve our store offers
- Send you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account we will store your name, address, email and telephone number, which we will use for the payment process and future orders.
We usually store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them.
Who in our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you offer us. For example, store administrators and managers can access:
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was bought and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help complete orders, process refunds and support you.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For the purposes of EU data protection legislation, I, Tuky Waingan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can send me an email please contact me by email to get my postal address.